Our unique combination of news, events, intelligence and recruitment makes PublicAffairsAsia an unrivalled professional resource for senior practitioners. The Gold Standard Awards, operated by PublicAffairsAsia, set the benchmark for professional, corporate and governmental excellence in areas ranging from CSR to communications and stakeholder engagement.
Network ubscribers receive all online and offline content and are given priority invitation status to a wide range of complimentary and discounted events.
Built around the core themes of people, policy and practice a 12 month network subscription is just US$200 and our members receive:
• 52 weekly email news and feature bulletins.
• Four editions of the quarterly journal PublicAffairsAsia.
• Two State of the Industry reports.
• The full case study guide to The Gold Standard Awards.
• One Annual Public Affairs Dialogue White Paper.
• One Thought Leaders Special Digital and Print Edition.
• Full access to the PublicAffairsAsia website, intelligence and archived material.
• Priority access to invitation only complimentary roundtables.
• Discount to PAA forums events and discount on Gold Standard award entries.
To ensure you receive PublicAffairsAsia’s unique combination of practice and policy for government affairs and communications professionals simply complete the online form below.
PublicAffairsAsia is also pleased to confirm the launch of a new corporate package for MNCs with large teams across the Asia Pacific region. This network and event package offers access to all PAA content, confirmed delegate places at The Corporate Affairs Forum
and The Government Affairs Forum and premium award entry package.
Email Mark O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation and more details.